Fri, 01 Dec|
Sha Tin, Hong Kong
BALANCING THE DIAPHRAGMS (1st-2nd Dec, 2023)
Treating Pelvic Dysfunction With a Global Lens
Time & Location
01 Dec 2023, 9:00 am – 02 Dec 2023, 5:00 pm
Sha Tin, Hong Kong
About the event
Balancing The Diaphragms
City: Hong Kong
Speaker: Julie Hammond
Date: 1st-2nd December, 2023
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Venue:17A, Kings Wing Plaza 2, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong
Balancing the Diaphragms was brought together by Julie Hammond and Fiona Palmer who both have a passion in Women's Health and collaboration between health professionals as well as treating Women's Health problems through a global lens. They both have over twenty years of clinical practice experience and combined their thoughts to develop Balancing the Diaphragms.
This two-day workshop will introduce you to the concept of the five diaphragms and you will gain an understanding of how all these areas are linked. We will dive into the anatomy of each of the diaphragms.
Focusing on the relationships between the diaphragms and how we cannot treat one area without thinking about these relationships. a pelvic floor problem is never just a pelvic floor problem, and we look at how other factors need to be looked at when working with pelvic floor pain and dysfunction.
Within this workshop, we will look at the importance of collaboration between health professionals for client-centered therapy and the need for integrated multimodal treatment protocols.
This workshop is recommended for health professionals who want to know more about global strategies and understand the connection between these important areas. It is suitable for Manual and Movement Therapists, looking at the latest research and relevant anatomy, how to translate this research into clinical practice through movement, self-release and manual therapy.
This course will take you through the anatomy of the five diaphragms as well as experiencing the links between these structures. You will leave with:
- An understanding of communication between the diaphragms
- An experiential sense of the structures
- Movement education for your client's self-care
- Posture analysis on how these diaphragms support each other
- The importance of starting positions for client treatment and homework
- Manual and movement techniques for each of the diaphragms
- A love and clear understanding of the anatomy of the diaphragm
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation up to eight (8) weeks prior to workshop: Registration fees will be refunded, less your non- refundable deposit of $800 HKD
- Cancellation up to six (6) weeks prior to workshop: Fifty (50) % of registration fees will be refunded, less your non-refundable deposit of $800HKD
- Cancellation up to four (4) weeks prior to workshop: No refund will be given
- Workshop sizes are limited. Your place will only be reserved upon full payment and confirmation by Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand.
- Attendees are taken to have read, understood, and agreed to the below Cancellation & Refund Policy upon registration and processing payment.
- As a result of rising costs and maintaining our workshop prices, the company reserves the right to increase registration fees as required from time to time.
MYO Sports Clinic and all staff related to the above workshop will not be liable for any loss of property or life, injury, or inconvenience caused by participating in, before, during, or after the workshop. It is the participant’s duty to ensure they are in adequate health and physical and mental condition to participate in the workshop.