Mon, 04 Dec|
Sha Tin, Hong Kong
ATSI Part II - Structural Strategies (4th-12th Dec, 2023)
Time & Location
04 Dec 2023, 9:00 am – 12 Dec 2023, 5:00 pm
Sha Tin, Hong Kong
About the event
ATSI Part II - Structural Strategies
City: Hong Kong
Speaker: Julie Hammond
Date: 4th - 12th December 2023; Day off on 9th December, 2023
Venue: 17A, Kings Wing Plaza 2, Shek Mun, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong
Integrate all of the information you have learned in the previous workshops (ATS&F & the 6 Structural Essential workshops), to create one powerful package: our unique 3 session series.
During this in-depth and intensive training you will develop a full-body vision, applying the postural assessments already learned and integrating them into a complete understanding of the relationships throughout the body. Using Thomas Myers’ Anatomy Trains as the model for the interpretation of structural and functional compensations, you will be equipped with the functional analysis tools to be able to design and perform the Structural Bodywork series, which can produce powerful and lasting changes for your clients.
(Structural Vision can only be taken if you have completed an Anatomy Trains prerequisite workshop and the 6 Structural Essential modules).
The 3 session series you will learn will give you the ability to balance the lower body (first session), the upper body (second session) and the spine (in the third session). The series allows the client to regain a sense of completion and connection in their body, being able to use it as a communicating and co-operative whole rather than a set of individual parts, bringing efficiency and integration to their system. Once you have completed Structural Strategies, your knowledge can be further expanded through our advanced Structural Integration Training, to also encompass the mind-body connections and expand on the skills taught in this section.
All of our teachers are highly trained and experienced practitioners. They are able to use a range of teaching methods to help you to hone your touch skills, ensuring a confident and accurate engagement of the fascial tissues in each part of the body. Our teachers are up to date with current research and thinking on bodywork approaches to the body, and will give you the opportunity to blend your current skills with the new ideas demonstrated allowing you to evolve your own unique style of myofascial bodywork.
Students who will be continuing on to ATSI Part 3: Structural Integration will need to complete two papers and 16 (3) series sessions (total 48 sessions).
We hope you can join us on this exciting journey.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation up to eight (8) weeks prior to workshop: Registration fees will be refunded, less your non- refundable deposit of $800 HKD
- Cancellation up to six (6) weeks prior to workshop: Fifty (50) % of registration fees will be refunded, less your non-refundable deposit of $800HKD
- Cancellation up to four (4) weeks prior to workshop: No refund will be given
- Workshop sizes are limited. Your place will only be reserved upon full payment and confirmation by Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand.
- Attendees are taken to have read, understood, and agreed to the below Cancellation & Refund Policy upon registration and processing payment.
- As a result of rising costs and maintaining our workshop prices, the company reserves the right to increase registration fees as required from time to time.
MYO Sports Clinic and all staff related to the above workshop will not be liable for any loss of property or life, injury, or inconvenience caused by participating in, before, during, or after the workshop. It is the participant’s duty to ensure they are in adequate health and physical and mental condition to participate in the workshop.