Tue, 19 Mar|
7/F, 20 Stanley St, Central, Hong Kong
Anatomy Trains® in Training (Mar 19th-21st, 2024)
Time & Location
19 Mar 2024, 9:00 am – 21 Mar 2024, 5:00 pm
7/F, 20 Stanley St, Central, Hong Kong
About the event
Anatomy Trains® in Training
Standard Price: HKD$7800 Early Bird (on or before Dec 31, 2023) HKD$7200
Day 1 - Mar 19, 2024 (Tue), 9:00am - 5:00pm
Day 2 - Mar 20, 2024 (Wed), 9:00am - 5:00pm
Day 3 - Mar 21, 2024 (Thur), 9:00am- 5:00pm
Anatomy Trains in Training, created by Anatomy Trains Certified Teacher, Ari-Pekka (AP) Lindberg has its foundation in Tom Myers’ revolutionary mapping of fascial connections. This course includes the latest research and results relevant to today’s trainer in injury repair, force transmission, postural compensation, response to various forms of stretch, elasticity, fascial neurology, hydration, and aging.
AT in Training includes discussions and practical exercises for overall exercise programming and singular exercise building for different individuals. Additionally, how to warm up for the exercise and at the same time improve neuro-myofascial performance while minimising injuries. It doesn't matter if you are a Personal Trainer, Physical Educator, Yoga Teacher, Medical Doctor, Athletic Coach, Pilates Teacher, Fitness Instructor, Bodyworker, Massage Therapist, Medical Doctors specialised in Sports, Physiotherapist, Osteopath or anyone in a movement and exercise field, AT in Training will give you a new perspective on how to look at movement, exercise and training.
We will review the fascia as a body-wide organ system that gets trained, repairs itself, and keeps us together, go over what’s in and what’s out, suggested by current findings and research, including an overview of the Anatomy Trains Myofascial Meridians, Tom Myers’ revolutionary mapping of the fascial connections through the muscles.
This course includes the latest research results relevant to today’s trainer in construction, injury repair, force transmission, postural compensation, response to various forms of stretch, elasticity, fascial neurology, hydration and ageing, as well as fascial pain – all of which are taking place within the extra-cellular matrix of fibers and mucopolysaccharide glue.
AT in Training offers a 4-D neuro-myofascial approach to body movement that includes assessment & developing function and performance. Gain new and exciting tools to build and progress individualised exercises that are appropriate to any clients’ body.
See and feel the various layers and types of fascial tissue, understand all the fascial elements and their properties, how sensori-motor-amnesia can rob us of our full potential, how rest is important to tissue health, and how all the fascial tissues hang together to make total body movement.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation up to twelve (12) weeks prior to workshop: Registration fees will be refunded, less your non- refundable deposit of $800 HKD
- Cancellation up to eight (8) weeks prior to workshop: Fifty (50) % of registration fees will be refunded, less your non-refundable deposit of $800HKD
- Cancellation up to six (6) weeks prior to workshop: No refund will be given
- Workshop sizes are limited. Your place will only be reserved upon full payment and confirmation by Anatomy Trains Australia & New Zealand.
- Attendees are taken to have read, understood, and agreed to the below Cancellation & Refund Policy upon registration and processing payment.
- As a result of rising costs and maintaining our workshop prices, the company reserves the right to increase registration fees as required from time to time.
MYO Sports Clinic and all staff related to the above workshop will not be liable for any loss of property or life, injury, or inconvenience caused by participating in, before, during, or after the workshop. It is the participant’s duty to ensure they are in adequate health and physical and mental condition to participate in the workshop.
- Sale ends: 31 Dec, 11:59 pm
On or before Dec 31, 2023HK$7,200.00